Saturday, November 18, 2017

Leather Jacket etc

Today is Saturday, 11/18/2017.

Today was our first Riverside run of the season.  We picked up 25 lbs of navel oranges, 5 lbs of tangerines, and a giant mango.  The citrus is good but not quite at its peak.  Taoster must have eaten 6 oranges.

I dug up the rest of the sweet potatoes and onions from the circle.  I added to the concoction we started last week. Last week Taoster dumped in enzymes and I put in grounds and compost.  Today, I put in more grounds and compost and mulch, and covered with mulch.  Then I put bricks around the edge.  The goal is to make great soil for a tree.  It's too sandy now.

James and I got 2 new jackets at Goodwill for him, for a total of $7.49.  This is a purchase for the ages.




We also got 1 pair of school uniform pants from Target. 

Then we played a little one on one football.  The young man can nearly outsprint me.


No comments:

Post a Comment