Sunday, October 22, 2017

Sunday ride

James and I went for a ride today.  We did a loop starting at the bottom of Hastings Ranch near my childhood home.  We zigzagged through Lower Hastings and went down Sierra Madre.

First stop was Target. The beyblade he wanted was just out of his financial reach so we got nothing.  We then went to Goodwill on Altadena. The purpose was to get a belt. I don't want to goodwill pants to fall down going through the metal detector. Unfortunately, there were no belts but I did see a nice pair of seemingly Rockport dress shoes. I bagged them for $20.00.



Back to the car, he had logged 11 miles on the bike for the trip.

Then we drove back to the Target. I lent James enough to get the Wivron beyblade. I checked out the belts but the cheapest that fit was $15.

We then drove on to the Old Town Pasadena Goodwill.  I got a $4.00 belt that fits, 34-85 Glove Tanned Cowhide, 1345017 Uruguay, Manhattan.  It's certainly used but has no obvious blemishes.



Overall, I'd say it was a productive day.  I got some high quality cheap used clothes and we put some miles on the bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment